- Health and Safety Regulations
- Identify types of ladders and steps
- Selection of ladders and steps
- Defects in ladders and steps
- Securing ladders
- Carrying and positioning of ladders and steps
- Inspection reports
- Maintenance and storage
- Multi choice and test paper
The course will involve practical exercises where candidates may be
asked to use and inspect ladder/stepladders. Consequently, please wear
trousers and flat shoes with a good grip. If you have safety shoes
please wear them.
The course will be followed by an examination. The test is made of 15
questions and is a 30 minutes multiple-choice examination and the
minimum required pass mark is 80%.
As the course is provided by an external provider a non-refundable fee
of £35 per candidate will be charged on receipt of your account code.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT ACCREDITED.
ONLINE BOOKING DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PLACE
- YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF A PLACE IS AVAILABLE