-To give you the tools to approach the inspection process and apply
it to an office environment.
-To form founding principles for inspections of none office
environments (i.e. laboratories, workshops, etc.)
Objectives:By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Know the definition of the term "inspection".
- Understand the reasons for undertaking an inspection.
- Know the 4 steps of the University of Leeds' formal inspection
- Understand the importance of communicating any health and safety
findings to mangement.
- Develop an understanding of the most common H&S issues related to
- Apply the inspection principles to an office environment.
- Feel more comfortable with the inspection process.
- Familiarise oneself with the University recommended checklist.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT ACCREDITED.
ONLINE BOOKING DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PLACE
- YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF A PLACE IS AVAILABLE