By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Develop an awareness of the University Standard and Guidance on
- Develop an understanding of the University's requirement for
Fieldwork risk assessment.
- Identify activities that require a Fieldwork risk assessment and
their corresponding risk level (Low, Medium, High).
- Apply the following principles of risk assessment into fieldwork
- Identify hazards
- Identify the people who may be harmed
- Identify how people may be harmed
- Evaluate the risks related to a specific activity
- Evaluate the suitability of existing control measures
- Determine if a risk assessment requires further control
- Know when to review a risk assessment by determining its
- Identify the people who need to know about the assessment
- Understand the importance of communicating the risk assessment's
People should apply for this course if they feel they have achieved or
demonstrated a good understanding of the objectives set for the
introduction to Risk Assessment Course.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT ACCREDITED.
ONLINE BOOKING DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PLACE
- YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF A PLACE IS AVAILABLE