There’s more to Symplectic than meets the eye. In this interactive
workshop we will demystify how the software actually works.
By the end of the session you will:
• Know how Symplectic integrates with online data sources to
harvest your published research materials
• Know how to upload to upload your manuscripts to WRRO:
o On acceptance for publication
o For records harvested from online data sources
o Link associated datasets to a publication
• Know how to link grant information to publications
• Know how to link your ORCID and the benefits of doing so
• Know how to use Symplectic to manage the publications that appear
on your staff profile
• Have an awareness of the bibliometric data available from the
If the workshop is fully booked, please email
email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.