ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you
from every other researcher. Come along to this workshop and get an
overview of what ORCID is, get an opportunity to register for an ORCID
iD and learn about how you can make the most of your ORCID iD.
By the end of the session you will:
• know what an ORCID iD is and how it can benefit you
• know where you can use your ORCID iD
• have signed up for ORCID iD (if you haven’t already got one)
• have connected your ORCID iD to the University of Leeds
• have granted permissions to trusted organisations
• know how to manage your visibility settings
If the session is fully booked, email
firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.